- Do you think about food or your weight constantly?
- Do you find yourself attempting one diet or food plan after another, with no lasting success?
- Do you eat to escape from your feelings?
- Do you eat in secret?
- Have you ever hidden food to make sure you have “enough”?
- Do you feel driven to exercise excessively to control your weight?
- Do you obsessively calculate the calories you’ve burned against the calories you’ve eaten?
- Do you frequently feel guilty or ashamed about what you’ve eaten?
- Are you waiting for your life to begin “when you lose the weight”?
If you said yes to most of these questions, you may have a food addiction. And I am here to help!
What is Food Addiction?
Food is one of our most basic needs . . . But for some people, certain foods trigger overwhelming ‘feel-good brain chemicals’ that overtake their brain’s reward pathway. And they can’t stop eating. Literally.
In the same way that a smoker craves a cigarette or an alcoholic can’t stop after one drink, there are some folks who simply can’t stop eating after they take that first bite. Their brain is hijacked. Chemicals are racing and the addictive cycle has begun.
We call this food addiction.
Food addiction is a cluster of chemical dependencies on specific foods or food in general; after the ingestion of high palatable foods such as sugar, excess fat and salt the brains of some people develop a physical craving for these foods.
Sandra has worked alongside medical doctors and addiction doctors, to develop a program that has yielded tremendous success. Weight loss and most importantly the mind chatter with food is gone. Patients report having found peace with food.
Contact Sandra directly to book your room at email@example.com
It’s time for you to feel good!
Sandra is authentic, open-hearted, real and raw; not to mention she’s lost over a 100 pounds and has kept it off for over 12 years!
She shows up creates a sacred space for great healing and coaching for all her students. It’s amazing to not only witness but also to participate! Sandra uses her own life experiences to bring the theory and facts to life.
This is YOUR CHANCE to learn from Sandra in a beautiful setting, taking time for you, along with the support of an online community of like-minded people!
During this Food Addiction Recovery Weekend, you will learn how to:
- Take back your health
- Detox from sugar and flour
- Feel more powerful in your food choices
- Adopt our ‘proven’ meal plan for recovery (will extinguish cravings)
- Stabilize your hormones (and understand the roles Ghrelin, Leptin, Insulin)
- Learn which foods give you massive hits of dopamine, serotonin, endorphins (your feel-good hormones)
- Correct your appetite
- Understand what normal hunger and satiety feels like
- Examine the Limbic / Reward pathways
- End the addiction loop
- Manage cravings
- Create a Spiritual Practice around eating
- Deal with intense feelings when addictive eating stops
- Navigate relationships in recovery
- Learn about codependency and how to detach with love
- Create a support network to ensure success
- Prevent relapse and maintain recovery
- Begin the journey with complete acceptance and love. Love will give you the energy you need to do the work that needs to be done
- Smash the scale – releasing you from the bondage, the number is no longer the prize
- Eat for sanity not vanity
- Eliminate your trigger foods
The live weekend retreats are incredible! Sandra Elia revolutionizes the way you view dieting and your relationship with your body. Plus, the community support via our private Facebook group will give you the love, friendship, and understanding that you’re not getting in your life.
Join our community of seekers, open to finding a solution beyond dieting, aimed at healing the Mind, Body and Spirit. Where you – the community members – define beauty and set the standard for self-love. Together, we reclaim our power over the diet industry and media’s expectations of beauty. To find peace with food, peace with ourselves and ultimately peace with those around us.
It may sound too good to be true, but once start on this meal plan, food will begin to take its rightful place in your life. The mind chatter will be gone, you will have food freedom. You will be given the gift of Food Serenity.
Retreat Programming: $500
Hotel accommodations and meal package are separate costs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
“I would like to express my sincere gratitude for accepting me into the Food Addiction group. Your blog resonated with me on so many levels. I want to thank you for being such a credible presenter. Your authenticity and passion are truly inspirational. I finally feel that I may have found something that will transform my life. I am looking forward to future sessions. Your approach, ‘a spiritual guide to healthy body size’, is a perfect fit for me as I am deeply religious.”
“Thank you, Sandra. You show me a different way of taking care of myself: SELF-LOVE. It was a day full of deep & sincere information and tools. Best workshop for anyone struggling with food addiction.”
“I wanted you to know that your weekly sessions have made an definite impact on how I perceive my hunger and desires to eat uncontrollably. Since our time together I have seriously taken in what you have taught me and have become MIND-FULL of my intake. I weigh myself only once a week and have now lost about 30 pounds, but more importantly I eat healthy and exercise much more. I feel better about myself and look forward to LIFE each day. (that was an unexpected takeaway)
You are a truly a very gifted person that relates unbelievably with others. I wish you all the success in your endeavours.”